Wednesday

Cinema: My first love’s name was Angel


I bet you clicked on the link thinking you would see a picture of my ex or a 1980s movie star.  Haha. This post is about the first wedding videographer cinematographer I fell in love with. 

I don't know why I keep blogging about wedding films which you can see here and here. Maybe it's because I wish it was my own wedding video that I was watching over and over again. No, I'm not bitter. Not at all. Actually, of course I am but just a little and I'll save that rant for another blog post. Well, that's enough of my rambling. 

I introduce you to films by Angel De Armas. His films are magical. They pull at your heartstrings and beautifully capture the emotion of the wedding day. The following are actually non-wedding videos he made. I wanted to show you something different but reveal how talented this cinematographer is. 




I love this one because it brings back fond memories of my college days when I took the ferry across the Puget Sound with my girlfriend for a lovely weekend at her parents' home.

 Who doesn't love Toy Story? I wonder if anyone at Pixar has ever seen this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment