Saturday

Inspiration Board to Real Wedding: Tropical Pink & Orange

While cleaning up my old computer, I found all the inspiration boards I created for my wedding. Man, I clipped a lot of pictures!  Keep scrolling to see how my florist, Fong of Floral Inspirations, transformed these boards into reality. It would be great to have a series of blog posts like this so email me if you want to share your inspiration boards and real wedding pictures.




top row: Michelle Rago
middle row: Pacific Aisles
bottom row: Orlando (left), tick tock (right)



------------------

my REAL WEDDING flowers by Fong of Floral Inspirations

 
 
 

So what do you think? Did Fong deliver or what?! Heck yeah! The flowers she used included cymbidiums (my favorite), mokara orchids, mini callas, dahlias, roses, lisianthus, and freesia. These are just a few of the fabulous photos I have. Check back again soon for more floral inspiration.:)



Photos by Visionari (first 4 pics) and my cousin (last pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment