Monday

Red Carpet Fashion for your Wedding


Catch the Emmys last night? I didn't so I have a lot of catching up to do. I did get to see a few of the fashion-forward fabulosity (yes, there I go with alliterations again and I have Kimora Lee Simmons to thank for that one). However, I was disappointed. I actually liked last year's gowns more.

See the full slideshow on modelinia.com

One of my faves is the jeweled gown by Badgley Mischka. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could have a gown like that as a bridesmaid dress? It's so figure flattering for so many body types. I wouldn't mind wearing that dress again and again.

If you're looking for celebrity-inspired fashion for an upcoming wedding, I have two words for you. Coco Myles.  At Coco Myles, you can browse through their selection of Red Carpet gowns and customize them to your color and size. I actually used Coco Myles for my wedding and my bridesmaids were thrilled with the selection.  Their customer service was really outstanding too. Coco Myles sent me a fabric swatches before I picked a color and they also gave my bridesmaids extra yards of fabric in case they wanted alterations done. You can even coordinate the groomsmen's ties with their new Men's Wear line. Need jewelry, custom dresses, or maternity dresses? Coco Myles has that too. No need to be scared of the price tag. The dresses are affordable. You can also follow them @cocomyles so you can catch their next sale. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment