Sunday

Boutique Wishlist: beach goddess

Where do you go shopping for cute girly girl outfits? Ever since I moved, I can't say I have found that store yet. Until then, I'll be clipping stuff from around the web into a new series of posts named Boutique Wishlist, full of pretty things from indie designers.  This outfit started out with earrings I already own, Ligia earrings from Noelani Designs.  I love these earrings.  You can even ask Noelani to make customized jewelry and she'll name the new piece after you. DR 332 Animal Print is from Tamara Catz, another Hawaiian island designer. Noelani Designs and Tamara both have lovely bridal collections too. What do you think of this fab clutch to match. I found it on green with glamour. The girl in this outfit is ready for her hot date or meeting her girlfriends for cocktails. Don't you see her sipping a lavaflow at the Royal Hawaiian's Mai Tai Bar? I would love to see your beach goddess outfits. Post a link to them in the comments below.
Noelani Designs

Tamara Catz


green with glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment