Monday

Bust out the Bubbly with Italian Sparkling Wine {food & drink}

Now that the Halloween is behind us, it's time to start planning for that holiday party with Italian bubbly! It's a great alternative to champagne year-round for that engagement party or wedding reception too. Here's a clip from Popsugarlivingtv featuring Jeff Porter, the sommelier of one of my favorite LA restaurants, Pizzeria Mozza





It's not a party at my house without some Hawaiian infusion so here's a video from "View from the Bay" featuring Jacqueline Patterson, another Hawaii girl living in the Bay Area. She's the bartender at Charles Phan's Heaven's Dog in San Francisco.



On a side note, sadly, "View from the Bay" ran its last episode in September 2010. I loved that show. I'm sure you would have too so I'll be sharing videos with you from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment